Hilimaeanmolo_nias ' Photo

Hilimaeanmolo_nias ' Photo
Hilimaenaolo_nias

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The last Day in 2010

The last Day in 2010, I spent my time for holiday in Siantar while at the night we were celebrating the New Year 2011. I went to Siantar with my mom of boarding house which I usually call her as my sister then we are four person went to there. When I arrived in Siantar, I wonder that I would have the nice visiting and get calmnbess which I won't go back to Nias but it either to and differ anything what I have desired. My day was going out and I have a big desire for my family and expectation all my beloved village to see them. I loved very much to have a nice day. So, we were there for 3 days and went around for visiting the family's KAk Lina. Well, it's exciting journey and nice. But it was made me boring at the time. I could not send more message with my friends to welcoming them in New Year 2011. When I sent a message to mom in Nias, I tried for three times. It could not normal work. The network in Siantar is least. We could not find more pleased to use the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment