Hilimaeanmolo_nias ' Photo

Hilimaeanmolo_nias ' Photo
Hilimaenaolo_nias

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No one blames me effort the nice speaking






No one blames me effort the nice speaking Almost I spent time for change my pronunciation how become a really native speaker. Well, I have moved by one step to change the challenge. I think it's a challenge for extending my ability through appears amazing in me. Now, I feel better to speak in English than before. I can speak like native speaker. Really wonderful. I saw talent of mine in my class. I am thanks for God about his grace for making me better. I assume also the one way to push my English became better because I strength hold one the as in one best future. Whereas my desire to reach goal. Here, my pronunciation as a American speaker and British. The both of famous accent are extending me find out more the literature in college. I stand on base English. I want to make a big relation in others countries which help me.

The way for moving my accent are:
1. Make a list for memories vocabulary.
2. Make a conversation wherever.
3. Try out for listening the BBC and CNN and the American Speaker.
4. Listening Music in English.">American Speaker">
5. Practice by myself while I highest my confident to have the foreign accent.
6. Take course. Look up here:


It's very nice and interesting. I love English language. Now, I am learning Spain language. I see that country is famous in Western.

No comments:

Post a Comment